Rim Alterations /Reconditioning
Adamstown Tyres offers a full alteration/reconditioning service for all types of agricultural rims modern and vintage. Our alteration service includes:
- Adjusting the centre bore and stud spacing of your rim to fit a different tractor.
- Adjusting the rail position on your existing rims to suit various tramline widths
- Repairs to stud holes due to wheel loosing.
- Moving the position of centres on solid rims to allow for the widening or narrowing of your machine.
- Supply and fitment of new rim centres
- Supply and fitment of new rim outsides
- Cleaning of the entire rim back to bare metal by shot blasting
- Powder coated primer and finished coat to a colour specified by the customer.
For all your Rim Alterations /Reconditioning requirements contact us today